Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekly Menu 7/21 - 27

Can you believe it is almost August?!  It seems like the summer has flown by!  Softball season ends this week, which means I have to come up with 2 extra meals to cook per week until the next sport starts!  :)  I'm still searching for some good dinner-time freezer friendly recipes to try out.  I never got around to making the Lasagne Casserole this past week, but am planning on fixing it tonight & will let you know how it turns out.  I did, however, manage to make the Homemade Taco Seasoning, and it turned out great!  My husband LOVES mexican food, and he really liked this!




I don't have a plan yet for what I want to cook & freeze this week.  I may take the week off - but if I change my mind I'll let you know!  :)

Here's what we're planning on eating during the upcoming week!...

Breakfast:
leftover Cinnamon Roll Biscuits (recipe coming!)
scrambled eggs / toast
cereal bars / Poptarts
blueberry muffins (mix from stockpile)
yogurt / toast
pancakes (from freezer)
breakfast at Grandmother's house

Lunch:
deli meat / cheese / fruit (x2)
PB&J sandwiches / chips (from mega sale at Kroger last week) / fruit
Lunch out
Spaghettios (from stockpile) / fruit
hotdogs (from stockpile) / pretzels / fruit
Lunch at Grandmother's house

Dinner:
Parmesean Tilapia / rice / pasta salad
Dinner out!
Crockpot Sloppy Joes (may be a good freezer recipe - I'll let you know how it turns out!) / corn on the cob (3/$1 @ Kroger this week!) / macaroni (from stockpile)
Herbed Pork Chops / rice / green beans (from stockpile) / rolls
Dijon Chicken / frozen steamed broccoli ($.89 @ Kroger this week!) / other leftover veggies
Leftover night / salad / rolls
BBQ Chicken Pizza / salad


What are you eating this week?  Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment