Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mailbox Freebies!!

This week was a GREAT week for mailbox freebies!!!  I have been so excited about what all I got in the mail this week, I just had to share them with you!

First, yesterday, I received a package from Tide that had all of this inside...


I remember signing up for a free sample of Tide Stain Release, but didn't think it would include a 10-pack bag! 

Then, today, I received a coupon booklet with several coupons inside - including 3 FREE product coupons!  Along with it came a $2 rebate check I had been waiting on also!










I don't even remember signing up for this one!

Once again - just goes to show you that it pays to sign up for free sample offers!

Have you gotten any great freebies in the mail lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment