Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mailbox Freebies!

As I've mentioned many times, I LOVE getting freebies in the mail!  I sign up for every free sample I come across - not just for the products themselves, but also because almost every free sample I receive comes with a coupon attached!  Here's a pic of some of the freebies I got this week!


Okay - so the All You magazine wasn't free, but I'm always excited when it comes!!! :)  The Victoria's Secret mailer I received came with a coupon for a totally FREE panty, and I also received a coupon for a FREE 8-pack of Jif To-Go peanut butter!  (Jif sample no longer available.)
Then, a few days later, I got this one...(if you want to turn your computer sideways to see it....)


with the points I've earned from the "Old Orchard Fan Club."

FREE peanut butter, FREE panties, and FREE juice!  Not a bad week for mailbox freebies!

Have you gotten any great freebies in the mail recently?  Please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment