Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Trips to Walgreens & Target = More FREEBIES!

The girls and I had to run some Father's Day errands this morning, so we made stops in Walgreens and Target while we were out!

Walgreens had lots of great deals this week.  (See my favorites here.)  We were down to 2 diapers in the house, so my goal was to grab all of the freebies and some diapers!


(Sorry some things in the picture are hard to make out!)  :(

Total value: $53.47
Total spent after sales, coupons, & Register Rewards: $9.79
Total savings: $$43.68 or 82%!

I did 7 total transactions for this purchase!  This was a pretty big feat since I had my two kiddos in tow today!  Luckily, I have GREAT cashiers at Walgreens who are very patient with me!  I did stop my transactions twice to let others go ahead since it was taking me a while to check out. 


I had a REALLY great trip to Target today!  They are usually out of everything I want when I go there - especially on a Friday!  I guess today was my lucky day!  I was hoping they sold American Greetings brand cards so I could use the $2/2 coupon I talked about here, but no such luck.

Here's my picture... (the only thing not in the picture are two greeting cards)


Total value: $58.02
Total spent after sales & coupons: $7.75
Total saved: $50.27 or 87%!

*****DEAL HIGHLIGHTS*****

Through Saturday, Target has a sale running where if you buy a Degree deodorant, you can get a Degree body mist FREE.  I combined this sale with the B1G1 Degree deodorant or body spray coupon from the 5/22 RedPlum insert (expires 6/19) to get them both FREE!  I had a total of 4 coupons, so I got 4 deodorants and 4 body sprays, all for FREE!!!  (If you still have this coupon, they had lots of deodorants and body spray still on the shelf!)


Nivea Mens Body Wash $3.04
-$2 mc (RP 6/05)
-$1 Target coupon
*made it $0.04!


Zyrtec 5 ct. $5.29
-$5 mc (printable)
*made it $0.29!


Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover $4.94
-$3 mc (May All You Magazine)
-$1 Target coupon
*made it $0.94!


Up & Up Pantiliners $0.82
-$0.75 Target coupon
*made it $0.12


Shout Wipes $0.97 (travel size - great for diaper bags!!!)
-$1 (printable)
*made it FREE!


Tide $0.97 (travel size - great for vacations!!!)
-$1 (P&G $110 coupon booklet)
*made it FREE!


Mead Flashcards $1.79
-$1 Target coupon
*made it $0.79

***************************************************


Did you snag any great deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment