Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS Deals 6/19 - 6/25 & My Trip!

There are LOTS of great deals to be had at CVS this week!  Here are my favorites:  (Scroll to the bottom to see what I bought today!)


Get $5.99 ECB wyb Hershey's Bliss Candy, 8.6-9.6oz @ $5.99 (limit 1)
-$1 mc (SS 5/01)
*makes it FREE plus profit!


Get $2.49 ECB wyb PowerBar Energy or Protein Bites @ $2.49 (limit 1)
*makes them FREE!


Get $2 ECB wyb Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush or MaxClean Toothpaste @ $2.59 (limit 2)
-$1 off 360 Toothbrush (May or July All You Magazine)
-$1 off Toothpaste (May All You Magazine)
*makes it FREE plus profit!


Get $2 ECB wyb Irish Spring Deodorant @ $2.99 (limit 1)
-$1 (Kroger 6/12 insert)
*makes it FREE!


Get $10 ECB wyb $25 worth of select baby products:
Buy (1) Huggies Wipes 184 - 216 ct @ $6
-$.50 (SS 6/12)
Buy (1) Pampers Box Diapers @ $20
-$1.50 (P&G 6/5)
*Pay $24, get $10 ECB
*makes it $7 each!
((Use ECB's toward your $24 total to make this a better deal!  Not bad if you need diapers)


--------------------------------------------------

The girls are going to Vacation Bible School this week, so I have my mornings free and decided I would get my CVS shopping done early this week!  (Plus, we were down to 4 diapers in the house....AGAIN!)

Here's what I got:




I found some candy on clearance today (which my children appreciated!) and also had a $3 Goodnights CVS coupon I had been saving which made those $2.99!  You will see that I spent more than usual out of pocket, but I'm not complaining with all the diapers and wipes I got!!

Total Value: $85.75
Total spent after sales, coupons & ECBs: $9.58
Total saved: $76.17 (or 89%)

I might go back later in the week to get a deal on cereal & to see if I can cash in a raincheck on the Motrin that was on sale last week.  All in all, a good week for me at CVS!!

I would love to hear what deals you get this week!  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment