Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip = unexpected FREEBIES!

I had a little free time on Monday without the kids and decided to go ahead and go to CVS.  Once again, I was pleasantly surprised that they had most of what I wanted!  I even found a few good deals that I wasn't planning on!

Here's everything I bought:


One of the great things about CVS is that they will accept expired CVS store coupons!  I found a few today that I was able to use:

Glade Plug-in Warmer $1.57
-used $1.50 off any Glade product CVS coupon
=$.07!

Secret Clinical Strength travel size deodorant $2.99
-used $2 off any Secret clinical strength deodorant CVS coupon
-used $1 off any Secret deodorant (from P&G $110 coupon book)
=FREE!

CVS Disinfecting Wipes $1.79
-used $1 off any CVS cleaning product
=$.79!

I also found a $1.50 off Bayer aspirin CVS coupon I didn't know I had and one for $3 off any $10 medical purchase that I was able to use also.  Moral of this story.....keep all of your CVS coupons!!!  :)

I spent a little more out of pocket than I needed to to b/c I got a little confused when I was checking out and thought the subtotal was less than it actually was.  (I know that those who know me are shocked about that!)  :)  Anyway, here was what I spent:

Total value: $44.15
Total spent oop: $2.69
Total saved: $41.46 or 94%!!

I used $11 ECBs on this transaction and got back $17.99 ECBs.

Have you scored any great deals at CVS this week?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment