Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Easy and CHEAP Chore Chart!

While I was looking around at moneysavingmom.com today, I saw a post about an adorable ice cream cone chore chart for kids.  I thought this was a great idea and something that could be done very inexpensively!  I am definitely planning on making this, but, instead of fabric, I'm going to use posterboard and laminate the pieces.  That way, I can use a dry erase or overhead marker to write the chores on the back of the "scoops."  They can then be easily erased and changed when needed. 

I'm also thinnking I'll attach magnets to the back of the pieces so the kids can "build" their ice cream cones on the refrigerator! 

Don't  need a chore chart?  Think about using it as a behavior chart (child earns a "scoop" for good behavior) or as a way to track achievements (child gets a scoop for each Bible verse or multiplication fact they learn), etc.

Any other ideas for how we could use this cute idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment