Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays!

Well, my Thursday was not as thrifty as usual this week!  I didn't have a lot of shopping time today, so I just went to Kroger.  I think I only used 4 coupons for the whole purchase!  My list pretty much consisted of things we were out of, but I did get several of the Nabisco Snak Sacs on sale for $1 and canned biscuits for $.50.  Plus, I splurged on a few non-sale things this week.  (The nice thing about couponing is, if you stick strictly to your list when you first start out, as your stockpile grows, you can then become a little more lax and splurge on some things here and there while staying within your budget!!)

Also - I noticed that there was still some clearance in the beauty aisle.  Things to note were Revlon and Covergirl nail polish.  Clearanced ones will be less than $.75 a piece after coupons!

Total value of 36 items: $75.59
Total spent out of pocket: $48.63
Total saved: $26.96 (36%)

I'm hoping for some more exciting sales at Kroger next week!  It's been a little blah around there lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment