Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays - Mega Sale Edition!

I only made it to Kroger today.  (Hopefully I'll get to CVS and Walgreens tomorrow.)  They FINALLY had a good sale going!!  This was a stock-up trip for me as I spent more than I normally would.  But, they just had too many great deals to pass up!!!

One good coupon match-up I wanted to mention that was not listed on on any of the couponing sites I follow that you might want to pick up was the Rotel Diced Tomatoes.  They are priced at $0.39 after the mega sale and there is a $0.30/1 coupon in the 1/23 SS that makes them free + a money maker!!!  (Of course, I did not find this coupon until AFTER I got home from the store!  Ugh!)

Okay...my totals....

Total Value of 120 items = $294.51
Total Spent (after sales & coupons) = $89.91
Total Savings = $205.32 (or 70%!)

In case you were wondering, I bought 90 items from the mega sale.  One of my favorite deals was cases of Deer Park bottled water for 0.75 each after the mega sale price, facebook printable coupons, and a catalina!!!

How did you fare at Kroger this week?!  Let me know!

And, be on the lookout tomorrow for some recipes that match up with this week and next week's sale items!

No comments:

Post a Comment