Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays!

Seems like forever since I've had a Thrifty Thursday's report!  I was glad to get back into my normal shopping routine today after all the chaos of the holidays!

I made two trips today - CVS and Kroger.

First, CVS!  I don't have a picture for you today, but here's what I bought:

(4) Reach Total Care toothbrushes
(1) Colgate Kids Toothbrush
(1) Revlon Nail Clippers
(1) Revlon Emmery Boards

Total Value: $31.74
Total Spent after sales and coupons: $0.91!
Total ECB's used: $7.98
Total ECB's received: $13


Now, on to Kroger!  This trip was MUCH less exciting than last week's!!  But, I did pick up some inexpensive deoderant and baby wipes that were part of the P&G mega sale.  Otherwise, it was just pretty much staple stuff for us and a few other random freebies.  (I did have to buy water pitcher filters which took my oop up some.)

Total value of 39 items: $116.41
Total spent after sales and coupons: $71.26 (39% savings)

I'm hoping next week's sale items give us a little more to be excited about at Kroger!

How did you do this week?  I'd love to hear about any deals you got...

No comments:

Post a Comment