Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

CVS Trip!

Well, I know it's not Thursday, but I did make a trip to CVS today hoping to get in on all the great deals there this week before they sold out.  But, apparently 10:30 on Monday morning is not early enough since most everything I wanted was already out of stock!  I was able to get the Finish / Lysol / Air Wick deal, but I'm hoping to go back later in the week and get the Pepsi 12-packs and Scott toilet paper and paper towels!

Here's what I got today.....



(With special thanks to my youngest kiddo for stacking up my items for me.  She loves to take all of my "deals" out of the bag!)  :)

Total value:  $56.62
Total spent after sales, coupons, and $7.99 ECB:  $1.41 (still using up my gift card that I got for my birthday, so it was actually FREE for me!)
Total amount saved:  $55.21 or 98%!

On a side note, they had all of their Christmas clearance marked at 75% off!  I got wrapping paper for $.75 a roll and a couple of stocking stuffers to save for next year!  You may want to check it out if you go there this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment