Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Emergency Trip to Walgreens!

Yesterday, I had the realization that we only had a total of 4 diapers in the whole house!  I don't know about you, but for us, this constitutes an emergency!!!  The best deal I could find on diapers was at Walgreens, so I loaded up the kids and headed out!

Here's what I got...


Total Value = $76.87
Total Spent Out of Pocket = $12.42
Total Saved = $64.45
Total Register Rewards Remaining = $3

I lucked out finding the V05 on clearance for $0.19 and the nail file on clearance for $0.25!  They ended up being great filler items.  I may have been able to get all of this for a little less out of pocket, but since the girls were with me (and NOT behaving themselves at the register!), I decided to do it all in 2 transactions.

I'm hoping for some good diaper deals soon so I can stock up - obviously there have not been many lately!  I HATE not having a pack in the closet!!!  So...if you run across any great diaper deals, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment