Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I was a winner!

I got a little surprise in the mail today!


I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK this came from playing the Dollar General instant win game that they recently had on their website.  Here was my prize...


Now, while this was not the most exciting prize ever, it was nice to get a little something unexpected in the mail.  (It was better than a bill!)  And, it just goes to show you that if you play instant win games online enough times, you will eventually win SOMETHING!  :)  I will be adding this bag to my ever expanding collection of reusable shopping bags and will eagerly await a deal on Gatorade that I can use the coupon on! 

If you want to try your luck at some online instant win games and sweepstakes, check out the "Contests" page at the top of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment