Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thrifty Thursdays!

Check in each Thursday to see pictures and posts of deals I've gotten around town!  Today I made it to CVS and Kroger.  CVS wasn't too thrilling...it was only a quick trip in for 3 things.  (I'm hoping next week's ad will be a little more exciting.)  And, I wasn't thinking I was going to do very well at Kroger, but some of the mega sale items paired up with e-coupons made for some great deals!!!  Here were my totals...(sorry my pictures are so dark)

CVS Totals

Total Value of all 3 items = $14.42
Total Spent = $0.94 (Which I was able to put on a gift card!  Yay!  thanks, Stephen!)
Total Saved = $13.48 or 93%!
ECB's Received = $3


Kroger Totals

Total Value of 43 items = $112.41
Total Spent = $47.42
Total Saved = $64.99 or 73%!


As far as the mega sale items were concerned, there were paper coupons AND e-coupons for almost everything!  I bought a total of 16 items from the mega sale, but just as an example, I was able to get all 12 items above (a $37.27 value) for a total of $3.45 (tax included)!!!  I was so glad to get a good deal on cookies since I have to make some for may daughter's dance recital this weekend!  Plus, who doesn't love cinnamon rolls on a Saturday morning?!  Especially when they cost next to nothing!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment