Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

New Food Lion Coupon Booklet


The next time you're in Food Lion, check the display in front of the meat case in the back of the store for the new "Hunger Has a Cure" coupon booklet.  It has several Food Lion store coupons in it!

The Coupons:

$2 off any 2 Peter Pan peanut butter 13-16oz.
$2 off any 5 Banquet Dinners
$2 off any 1 Marie Callender's Bakes
$1 off any 3 Chef Boyardee products
$1 off any 3 Manwich 15.5oz

And, don't forget to scan your MVP card that the coupon kiosk at the front of the store (if your store has this).  You can scan your card once a day to have store and manufacturer coupons printed out!

Now, on a very random, personal note....can I just say how much I love the new "race car buggies" that they have at the Food Lion in Salem?!  My kids love these buggies and they do help to distract them while I shop, but the old ones were sooooo big and hard to drive!  The new ones are so much better and I actually don't dread my kids asking to sit in them!  Whoever designed the smaller, easier to push, version is a GENIOUS in my opinion and obviously has children of their own!!!  (Imagine!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment