Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

$.99 Rimmel Mascara!

I decided to put my new coupon organizer to the test at Walgreens today and ended up scoring a great deal on Rimmel mascara!  (This was especially exciting to me since I was in desperate need of mascara!!)


Total value of everything here: $27.38
Total spent out of pocket: $3.11!

Do you need mascara?!  Get this deal for yourself....

This week at Walgreens, all Rimmel cosmetics are on sale B1G1 50% off.
However, the Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara is on clearance for $3.99!

Buy (2) Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara $3.99 each = $7.98
-B1G1 50% off sale = $5.98
-(2) $2 coupons from here("like" them to print the coupon - good for ANY Rimmel product)
Pay only $1.98!  That's only $.99 per mascara!!

There are other Rimmel, Cover Girl, and Loreal clearance items also - all in the B1G1 50% sale, so I would take any coupons you have for these brands with you if you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment