Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dollar Tree Deals!

I don't know if you visit your local Dollar Tree store very often, but I am OBSESSED with mine!  It is easily one of my favorite stores to go to!!  I am lucky in that the Dollar Tree closest to me is rather large and kept very neat and clean.  (I have been to some that aren't.)  You never know what you might find in there - the selection changes every week.  And, of course, you can always get your Sunday newspaper there for only $1!!

Part of the reason I'm writing this post is to make you aware of the fact that most Dollar Tree stores carry a great selection of Nature's Own bread!!  (My FAVORITE brand!)  Our store gets a new shipment in every Thursday.  There are usually different varieties to choose from - today I even found bagels!  As with most food found at the Dollar Tree, be sure to check the expiration date before you buy.  Most of the bread I find is still fresh, though occasionally I do find loaves with expired dates.

Here is a picture of what I found today at the Dollar Tree.  My 2 year old was so excited to find raisins!  She loves them and even the small boxes are so expensive at traditional stores.  The small packs are great to keep in the diaper bag for quick snacks!  (Same goes for the small packs of peanut butter crackers!)


If you have never checked out the food selection at your local Dollar Tree, you should try it!  Let us know if you find any good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment