Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changes to Kroger Fuel Points Program!

At almost every workshop I do, someone asks me about the Kroger fuel points program.  To be honest, I have studied my receipt SEVERAL times trying to figure out how you accumulate points - whether or not they count your total before coupons or after coupons, how to know if whether or not they counted the times I had prescriptions filled, etc.  I finally gave up and just decided that if I got any money off of my gas when I filled up, it would be a bonus!  :)

Well, there is a new post on SouthernSavers that helps to explain the Kroger fuel points mysetery and tells about some new changes to the program. She does a much better job of explaining it than I could, so I've posted a link here.

Here's to all of us HOPEFULLY getting cheaper gas in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment