Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

CVS Deals 5/29 - June 4

Here are my favorite deals at CVS this week.  Not a whole lot to get excited about.  This is one of those weeks where you buy things you may not need in order to earn money to buy the stuff you really DO need!! 

I went this morning to exchange a package of diapers and picked up 2 FREE bags of M&M's.  I will probably go back at some point this week and get the razor.  Let me know if you run across any other great deals!


Extra Buck Deals

Get $3.99 ECB wyb Preparation H Wipes 10ct @ $3.99 (limit 1)
-$2 (print)
*makes it FREE + profit!


Get $1 ECB wyb (2) Mars singles @ $.50 ea (limit 1)
*makes two FREE!


$3 ECB wyb Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit @ $6.99 (limit 1)
-$3 (SS 5/01)
*makes it $.99


Get $3 ECB wyb $7 worth of select Anti-Itch Relief
Buy (2) Cortaid .5oz @ $4.47
-(2) $3 (RP 5/15)
*makes it FREE + profit!
(I found this price online, so I'm not going to guarantee this price in stores!)

No comments:

Post a Comment