Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Totals

Well, I have finally gotten all of my receipts totaled up for November and have the numbers ready for you!  If you're new around here, our family's budget is $300 a month for all groceries, cleaning supplies, paper products, personal care items, diapers, etc.  Basically, anything we need for our home or ourselves!  At the end of the month, I like to add up all of my receipts to see how much money we've saved.

This month's totals seem a little low compared to recent months.  I think it has a lot to do with the fact that there just weren't many good drugstore deals this month.  Plus, we had a pretty full pantry and freezer this past month so there just wasn't a whole lot in the "needs" section of my grocery list each week. 

That said, I was able to keep up almost $60 under budget, so I was pretty excited about that!  I'm going to enjoy that number because I have a feeling I'll be cutting it close in December, if not going over due to all the extra cooking and shopping!!

Total value of all items bought in November: $682.88
Total amount spent after sales and coupons: $240.24
Total amount saved: $435.56 or 64%!

How did you do this month?  I'd love to hear about your savings!  Just leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment