Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kroger Trip!

Wowza!  I know I said that I haven't done much couponing this month with all of the Christmas festivities going on, but I DEFINITELY made up for it today with my trip to Kroger!  Not only do they still have a few good Christmas clearance items right now, but they are also having a Mega Sale on P&G items this week and next week.

There just wasn't much food that was at a good sale price this week, and I only needed the basics (milk, bread, eggs, etc.) so more than half of the items I bought today were from the mega sale.  However, they were ALL FREE!!!!! 

My total (for 64 items) before sales and coupons was $215.09.
My total after sales and coupons was....$38.18!!!  (84% savings!)

That means I got almost $177 worth of TOTALLY FREE STUFF!!!

Here is a picture of everything I got with the exception of 2 gallons of milk, 1 large jug of Tropicana OJ, 1 carton eggs, 2 Armour lunchables, 1 package hotdogs, and 2 4-packs of Yo-Plus yogurt.



And, here is a picture of everything that was FREE!  (I actually made money on several items!)


Needless to say, we will start off the new year looking and smelling good!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment