Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

CVS Deal = Clearanced Diapers!

What a week!  We are all FINALLY starting to recover from almost two weeks of being sick!  That said, I have not done much shopping at all...but was eventually forced out of the house by a lack of diapers!  :)

I decided that my best deal on diapers would be at CVS.  Here's what I bought...


One thing NOT pictured above is a package of CVS brand, size 3, 50 ct. package of diapers that I found on clearance for $3.12!  I had a CVS store coupon (from the coupon kiosk) for $3 off any CVS brand diaper purchase, making them only $.12!!!!  They had size 3 and newborn on sale, so RUN over there if you are in need of diapers!!  :)

Okay, on to my totals...

Total value of 7 items = $58.47
Total spent out of pocket = $0.94!!
Total ECB's used = $18.48
Total ECB's received after purchase = $7.99

Now, I did use a lot of ECB's in this transaction - but, I had been holding on to a bunch that had already expired so I decided to use them up, and I was so desperate for diapers (and this style in particular), that I didn't mind. 

I have a plan for Walgreens, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it there or not.  If I do, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment